Tigh Na Mara
Tigh Na Mara is situated in a truly dream location, just a few feet from the Loch in the picturesque village of Shieldaig (or Sėldeag in Gaelic), Wester Ross in the Scottish Highlands.
Surrounded by the Torridon Mountains the house offers superb panoramic views and glorious sunsets making this an idyllic retreat.
Tigh Na Mara’s location on the West Coast of Scotland makes the ideal base for those visitors who enjoy outdoor activities. The house offers self-catering accommodation for up to 7 people.
There is a traditional open fire in the lounge/dining room, four bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with washer and dryer. For more information about what else Tigh Na Mara has to offer please see the facilities section.
Tigh Na Mara is a self-catering holiday home and we want you to feel right at home for the duration of your stay. Tigh Na Mara has recently undergone extensive refurbishment to provide you with a most comfortable holiday.
The accommodation comprises of:
- 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 7 guests
- 2 x doubles, 1 x twin & 1 x single
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Dishwasher & microwave
- Lounge & dining area with open fire
- Upstairs bathroom with shower & toilet
- An additional downstairs toilet
- A telephone which accepts incoming calls
- Freeview Television
- DVD, Video, CD and record player
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Boat Mooring Available
- Telescope for viewing wildlife
- Books, games and jigsaws